Friday 14 January 2011

T.G.I. FRIDAY

Thank Goodness it’s Friday!!
The alarm goes off at its regular time and as you reach over to turn it off you experience a feeling quite like any other when you perform this daily ritual on other days of the week. There’s something about waking up on a Friday morning that is different from any other day. Somehow it doesn’t matter how bad your week has been, because the new dawn that a Friday brings, brings with it the promise of something we look forward to every week – THE WEEKEND!! Two days where we can relax from our daily schedule and do the other things we want or need to do. As a former shift worker I loved my days off but never really felt that Friday feeling. That was until I started my 9-5 job this year and now I’m in love with Fridays – especially at 5pm
So, in tribute to this fabulous day, I give you a song which sums up my feelings for this great day...




So whatever, your plans are for this weekend, just take a moment and enjoy that Friday feeling...it’ll be another 7 days before you get this joy again!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! As Colleen would say, "we're in the minutes!" of a good Friday coming to an end and an even better weekend on its way :) Hope it's a good one for you too!

    ReplyDelete